What a crazy few weeks!

Sorry that I haven't blogged in so long but if you were following my Facebook page Author AM Glover Facebook page, you would have known that there was quite a bit of events in my life. First, my husband had to be rushed to the ER and had an appendectomy. Then after he was released the next day, we went home and couldn't seem to get better. Nine days afterward, he had to be rushed again and this time it was because of an abscess forming at the point of the appendectomy because somehow or the other some of the poisons of the infection leaked into him and caused the abscess. We were there (yes, I slept in the hospital room and it was no fun sleeping in the pull out couch) for five nights. After the third day and he was getting more pains rather relief from the antibiotics and pain medication in his IV, the doctor decided to put a drain in him. Relief came and it was a matter of healing. Then last week, I had to take him back to the ER for the third time in less than a month. This time it was for a kidney stone. He's had kidney stones in previous years so he knew the signs. Yesterday, he started to feel the pressure of the stone moving and was in a bit of a pain but it still hasn't passed out yet. Praying for him!
And to top it off, my darling daughter's puppy, Sebastian- got run over on Friday night. She was heart broken and so am I. He was such a darling puppy and would have been 3 months old this coming Thursday (9/11). I ache when I see his sisters and brother running towards me and when I look at the spot in our little rose garden where he is buried. I wished this has never happened.
There my friends, you have in a nutshell what has been going on. Apart from being bombarded with hospital bills that we cannot afford, we know that everything is going to be all right because we have the Lord here with us always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break