God takes care of His own

Today, as I was going out to the porch, I caught a glimpse of this lovely house wren walking across the platform and I ran inside to get my camera. By the time I got back, I didn't see it immediately but soon saw it fluttering amongst the dogwood branches. In no time, it went to the pile of firewood and I was finally able to get some shots. I stood there for a long while admiring it. As I loaded the photos in my computer and saw the bird, I was reminded of Matthew 6:26.

"Matthew 6:26 - Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?"

God takes care of the birds. They are important to Him. He also takes care of those who belong to Him.The past few months had been a bit hard financially and health-wise but throughout the hard times, my hubby and I were able to see the amazing Love and Grace that our Lord bestows. He sustained us all throughout and we never had to fall behind in our bills. Praise the Lord we have an awesome God!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break