Having the right attitude

It is the first day of April and the weather is much prettier than yesterday. I am very thankful that though we were under a tornado watch in our area, we were spared of heavy rains and damaging winds. God is so good to us each day! Life is not perfect but we can make life easier with our attitudes. Having the right attitude helps to develop our way of thinking and acting.
For the past month, I had been going through various health obstacles which were getting me down. I prayed constantly about it and God spoke to my heart that I just need to stop thinking about my problems and give it all to Him. I was wasting the precious hours away. Life is too short for regrets. Let's take on each day with a smile on our faces and come what may, we can have the right attitude to help us -along with His Guidance- of course. Have a blessed day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break