Final Day in 2015



Today is Thursday, December 31st. It is the last day of the year 2015. A lot can happen in a year. In fact, a lot can happen in a day. This year for me has been one filled with good and not so good, but I must say that I am still thankful. Thankful that though there were a few storms in my life, that the One and Only gave me the strength I needed. He has blessed me in so many little ways. I cannot afford to take it all for granted nor forget to know whom to thank.
It is not 2016 yet. Just a few more hours to go, but I do want to take the time to thank each and everyone of my readers who has supported me and cheered me on. Thanks to each of those who have downloaded my books. Thanks to those who took part in the giveaways. My prayers are with you all. I wish you only the best. I pray that this coming year for you is one filled with lots of love and happiness. I pray also that we share His Love, be kind to one another and always be willing to lend a helping hand or even a smile to those who need it. God bless you all! Here's to the New Year 2016!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break