Always trying something new

You know as I write this, I think about all the little stuff in life that we tend to overlook and not pay much attention to. There are so many experiences our lives are filled with that we cannot count them. When I sit and reflect my own life, I sometimes smile with a variety of emotions passing over me- joy, sadness, regret, excitement to name a few. Have you ever done that?
Yesterday was one of those little memories that was made. My little one and I had our first blueberry picking! It was right in our pastor's garden. It was actually enjoyable apart from the terrible back pains that usually plague me. Today, I have eaten berries all day! I also made some blueberry smoothie and a blueberry vanilla cake. Tonight, I may be dreaming of blueberries!
Go ahead and make small memories. Make sure that you enjoy every minute of it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break