Bloom where you are planted

Each day something happens in our lives that make it different from any other day. Just like the rose (or any other flower for that matter), there are no two exactly alike.I love roses, don't you? I was taking a walk in my yard and admiring the roses blooming. The sunlight hit them in just the right way. It touched my heart to see one particular bush that a former church couple had given to us. They no longer attend our church because they had relocated from our area but before they did, the man offered my husband the rose bush. My husband planted it last year and this year, it was blooming so beautifully. If you hadn't noticed yet, I LOVE roses! Just like that rose bush that got replanted, we are to bloom wherever God plants us in life. We can survive with His help. I know, because I had been replanted and my life has become one with less heartache and more joy in my life. Sometimes, we may not know why certain circumstances are in our lives but there is a reason. Our Master Gardener knows the right soil and the right place for us to thrive. So my challenge for you and myself is to bloom where planted! Have a blessed day!
                               The first two photos are from the rose bush given to us by our friends.

    The above photo is that of my rose bush that my husband and daughter gave me for Mother's Day 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break