Remembering our veterans

Today we went to the Veteran's Memorial park where there was a celebration to honor our Veterans. My little one was part of the volunteer chorus from two elementary schools. It brought tears to my eyes to see how much this little gesture touched the hearts of those surviving veterans. It was starting to get a little hot there but thankfully things went smoothly. Apart from my camera's battery going dead right when they were giving the 21-gun salute, I was able to get a few pictures and videos. I am so thankful that I was able to be in the presence of those who have given so much for our freedom. All had given some and some had given all. May God bless America and may God bless our Veterans! Let us never forget who our real heroes are!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break