Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish every dad a Happy and Blessed Father's Day. If your father is alive, make sure that you tell him you love him. Time is so precious for each of us. This week, I had posted in my author's Facebook page,AMGlover Facebook memories about my father. Though he is no longer here, the memories I hold are precious. He was not perfect but neither is any of us. The Lord had chosen him to be my father and I am grateful for it. 
Let us never forget that the most important father one can have is our Heavenly Father who has loved us even before we were born. He loved us so much that He gave His only Begotten Son to die for us so that we can live in Eternity with Him. One of my favorite verses is John 316. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Enjoy your day!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break