Taking a break

I am so thankful that I have finished editing Book 3 of The Sunny Brook Trilogy (Marie-Reunited). All I need to do is work a little bit more on tweaking and formatting before getting it ready to be published on Amazon. I am so excited! This book will first be published as Kindle format but sometime soon, I will be working on the print. Make sure that you like and check my Facebook page for the latest updates! You can click here: AMGlover's Facebook page to get to it.

As I end the trilogy, I feel sad at saying goodbye to my characters. I actually cried! (Yes, I am sappy!) I hope that those who actually read my books will fall in love with them. Lizzie, Abigail and Marie were the three main female lives that the trilogy touched on. They had their flaws like each of us( and so did all the characters) but through their faith in God, they were able to achieve so much more and gain strength to carry on, no matter what life brought to them.

In the meantime, I have been trying to learn some cake decorating and piddled on projects during my breaks from writing. Here is a picture of a vanilla cake that I made from scratch. I actually used it to try my hand with cake pops. They were not perfectly round but my little one said they tasted great. She actually had two!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break