Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord

Today is the first day of June, 2014. How much has the time flown by! Sometimes, I have to make myself slow down and reflect. Have you ever done that? Have you ever felt that there are not enough hours in the day? I am almost done writing Book 3 in the Sunny Brook Trilogy (Marie- Reunited). It has been a long journey. At times, it can be frustrating that I cannot get a scene done because the routines of life demands my attention. Then, I have to remind myself that everything is in God's timing. I was finally able to do some work on my book yesterday and it was refreshing that not only was I able to finish a scene that I had started but to write two more! Our problem is that most of the times, we try to do everything ourselves and when we cannot, then we turn to God. Does that happen to you at times? Daily we need to keep reminding ourselves to trust in the Lord before trusting in ourselves or others. The Lord's Way is the Only right way. Lord, I put myself in Your care and trust in You. I know that Your Way is the way that will take me where I should go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break