Life is a beautiful ride

Today, my hubby took some time off his busy schedule so we can have some well-deserved quality time together with our little one. It was a fun half day for us. I thank God for it. First, we got breakfast at Mc Donald's and then headed off to Chattanooga. My first stop was at Michael's-my favorite craft store! I got a few good deals. It was fun seeing my daughter oohing as she happily chatted with hubby. After that, I went to Home Goods while they went to Petland. I found me a gorgeous coffee mug on clearance for only $2.00! There were a few different mugs, but this one got me from the very first moment I saw it. You see, I love old bikes and there was a wonderful graphic of a bike on the mug. I was thrilled!
Afterwards, we went to the mall where we got some Chinese noodles and sesame chicken before heading home- not before our daughter got a waffle cone with cookies and cream ice-cream from Baskin Robbins. All this may seem something trivial to some but to us, the time we spent together was very valuable. It wasn't the deals or the what we did, but rather it was the love and laughter doing the simple things in life.
Since I love old bikes, I thought I would end this by saying that "Life is a beautiful ride!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God takes care of His own

Pawprints on our hearts

Taking a break